Our Partners & Industries
Manufacturing Resource Centers
The BZG partners with national Manufacturing Extension Programs (MEP) to support small and medium-sized businesses in need of quality and food safety certifications, training and consulting services. BZG also provides strategic planning consulting if requested by the client. These centers help strengthen manufacturer’s competitiveness by enhancing productivity.
- Industrial and Technology Assistance Corporation (ITAC)
- New Jersey Manufacturing Extension Program (NJMEP)
- Delaware Valley Industrial Resource Center (DVIRC)
- Manufacturers Resource Center, Allentown, PA (MRC)
- Innovative Manufacturers Center, Williamsport, PA (IMC)
Lernia Training Solutions
The BZG partnership with Lernia Training Solutions helps our clients develop their employees’ expertise and talent. Lernia specializes in the creation, delivery, and management of high-quality training for the life sciences industry. Lernia designs customized solutions for companies of all sizes to meet regulatory requirements and equip employees with the working knowledge they need to succeed.
Here is a sample of what they can do:
- Develop a comprehensive training strategy.
- Manage a training program from the planning stages through to delivery
- Develop customized curricula, training materials, and training databases for proprietary systems.
- Develop e-Learning, or computer-based training programs.
- Develop and deliver Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) training.
The BZG partnership with Key Leadership allows us to provide our clients with expertise in Leadership and Organization Development. From developing strategies for executives to focus on their critical role in transformation, to designing programs that help organizations develop their managers into change leaders, Key Leadership helps our clients acquire the skills in support of continuous organizational change and/or quality improvement at a leadership and/or sponsorship level. They work with the same customer-friendly, high-quality approach that we do.
BZG has partnered with Prism eSolutions, a technology and management services organization. Prism eSolutions provides “Smart Solutions” for compliance requirements, supplier performance and other quality tracking needs. They are a division of Andy Frain Services, Inc., with offices in Aurora, IL, King of Prussia, PA, and Little Falls, NJ. BZG has led several successful projects for Prism eSolutions, resulting in companies reaching Food Safety and Quality management certifications in ISO 9001, FSSC 22000 and HACCP.
BZG partnered with a family-owned German chocolate manufacturer, The WAWI Group. As a result, BZG introduced WAWI’s seasonal Christmas products and Mortiz ice chocolate at the 2013 Philadelphia Christmas Village located in Love Park, at 15th and Market Streets. The WAWI chocolate corner booth gave Philadelphia holiday shoppers and visitors a taste of why German chocolates are revered around the globe.
At BZG we have combined our skills and experience to serve several industries in the United States and abroad. Our versatility has given us the opportunity to work with a wide range of people in a wide range of industries and functional areas:
- Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical devices
- Manufacturing and procurement
- Educational institutions
- Food importers and exporters supply
- Food manufacturing and food supply chain