With over 20 years of experience, Patty Bonney leads the Change Management work for The Bonney–Ziegler Group. With their engaging personalities, the BZG’s Change and Project Management experts provide organizations, leaders, and teams with clear views of the magnitude and planned effort required to take people and projects through a transition to realize a new way of working.
- Medical device
- Medium – small sized manufacturers
- Prosci Change Management Certified
- DISC Certification
Strategy and Planning
- Facilitate goal-setting and impact analysis workshops that account for various subject matter expert. viewpoints
- Build a detailed strategy and project plan for any type of change within your organization.
- Produce a stakeholder or audience analysis to determine the impact of change on the people being asked to work differently in the future.
- Build and implement a full-service communications plan providing start-to-finish execution and storyboard outlines for message owners.
- Support leadership communications through speech writing, presentations design, talking points, FAQ documents, town halls, and facilitated webinars.
- Design communications plans for various types of launches: new systems, facility renovations, mergers and acquisitions, employee recognition and yearly benefit enrollment programs, revised policies, and crisis reaction plans.
- Conduct the audience analysis and design appropriate training strategies for each targeted group.
- Manage the rollout of a simple or complex training program aligned with a project’s milestones.
- Project manage end-to-end development cycles for building customized training programs including supervision of internal staff and/or third party vendors.
Sponsorship / Change Leadership
- Design sponsorship programs to coach upper-level and middle managers to support a change initiative.
- Manage the design and implementation of change leadership training programs.
- Provide one-on-one resistance management support for change leaders and executives.